Perhaps you are new to our blog, or maybe you are a faithful reader. We are glad you have found it!
The Snowflakes Embryo Adoption Program celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2022. Twenty-five years of helping families with remaining embryos place their embryos with loving adopting families. Here are some reasons to celebrate.
- Our 1,000th baby will soon be (or has already been!) born—a reason for great rejoicing.
- Over 9,000 embryos have been placed for adoption through Snowflakes. These are embryos of all qualities and quantities and our team works diligently to find matches for all.
- The transfer to pregnancy success rate is 54%. Of that, 90% will result in childbirth.
More people are learning about the options of embryo donation and adoption and choosing it for building their family. Raising awareness about this unique form of adoption is the biggest challenge our organization faces. Thank you for telling your family and friends about Snowflakes! Growth in the Snowflakes program over the past eight years has been amazing.
- 28% average increase year-over-year in families choosing to adopt embryos
- 27% average increase year-over-year in the number of babies born
- 25% average increase year-over-year in families choosing to place embryos
Family stories are one of the best ways to communicate the benefits of embryo donation and adoption. Part of our 25th anniversary celebration has been to invite families to submit their stories to us. You may find another family’s story resonates with you and your circumstances.
In 2023, we thank those of you who have chosen the path of embryo donation or adoption. We want to welcome those of you who are considering embryo donation or adoption. Call us! 970-578-9700. We will listen to your questions and clearly communicate the way embryo adoption may be the adoption path for you.
We hope to speak with you soon!