Our mission is to share God’s love by:
- Helping children, both domestic and international, to find loving families
- Assisting birthparents and genetic parents in making a wise and loving plan for their child’s future
- Securing permanency for children in foster care, whether through family reunification or certifying foster parents open to adoption
- Preparing families to be committed and effective parents to adoptive children
- Recognizing and advocating the personhood of pre-born children
We are committed to carrying out our mission in a way that will bring glory and honor to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Read our brochure, What’s Christian about Adoption?