Happy New Year! Nightlight Christian Adoptions would like to wish you and your family a blessed 2011.
As we begin this new year, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the exciting events that filled the past 12 months.
In 2010, Nightlight Christian Adoptions….
- Had 35 children born through the Snowflakes Embryo Adoption Program, bringing the total up to 255 since 1997.
- Saw 32 children adopted internationally.
- Placed 14 children into families through domestic adoption.
- Counseled over 100 birth mothers in California and South Carolina.
- Brought tour groups from Russia and Taiwan to California and Colorado, with seven tour performances. Five of the children on the tour group are currently being adopted – praise God!
- Continued the successful work of the Embryo Adoption Awareness Center in Colorado, including a brand new web site!
- Partnered with Connect the Family to create the “Adopt the Option” youth group educational program.
- Created the International Mission Network Website to connect with other Christian organizations around the world.
- Was mentioned in George W. Bush’s autobiography “Decision Points” for its strong stance on life.
- Received support and encouragement from dozens of Nightlight friends and supporters – including YOU!
As always, we couldn’t do any of this without your generous support and encouragement. Thank you for being a part of the Nightlight family. We wish you a happy and successful 2011!