Come join us in beautiful Springfield, KY as we raise awareness and money for Nightlight Christian Adoptions and Healing Homes Foster Care! We will have food, vendors, inflatables, and plenty of family fun! Our agency helps find loving families for orphaned children in the US and around the world.
Admission is Free. Race fee is $20.
Date: October 15, 2022
Time: 9am-2pm (Runner packets available at 7:30 am)
Location: Washington County Cooperative Extension Office; 245 Corporate Drive, Springfield, KY 40069
Race Participant Info:
Pre-registration cost for 5K is $20 (t-shirt included if registered by October 1st)
Day of Race Registration is $25
Virtual Participant cost is $25 – Register by October 1st to receive race bib and t-shirt
Medal additional $6
Vendor Booth is $25
Below are our suggested sponsorship levels. However, we greatly appreciate donations in any amount.
Platinum, Gold, Silver, & Bronze sponsors receive the following benefits:
- 5 free race registrations
- Free vendor table to set up and advertise your business
- Your business name and logo on our website and social media pages
- Local media recognition
- Be a part of something that will make a real difference to your community
Race participant and vendor questions: Contact Amanda Mattingly
(859) 336-4268 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship questions: Contact Leesa Del Rio
(859) 263-9964 ext. 192 email@example.com