Nightlight® Christian Adoptions is licensed by the state of South Carolina to select suitable families for children needing adoption. The selection of adoptive parents is based on their eligibility to meet state and agency requirements, their capacity for adoptive parenthood, and the availability of children whose needs they can meet.
ADOPTION OF SUBSEQUENT CHILDREN
HOME STUDY SERVICES GETTING STARTED CHECKLIST
We would love to see you at one of our free information seminars! These seminars are an excellent way to have your preliminary questions answered, get to know the Nightlight staff and meet other families beginning the adoption process. For more information or to RSVP, visit Adoption Seminars Page or call the office at (864) 268-0570.
How do we get started?
- Contact Leah for a link to the online application.
- Read our International Home Study Booklet
- Or Domestic Home Study Booklet
- Send your check for $1250 for Domestic or $2100 for International home study fee
- In addition, there is an application fee of $500. This fee is only paid once, whether you are adopting Internationally, domestically, with Snowflakes, or are just doing a home study.
Begin the Home Study
Once we receive your Application paperwork and payment, we will send you the home study checklist, which contains the necessary paperwork for completing the home study. Once we receive your initial home study paperwork, we will assign you a certified adoption investigator.
Please read the enclosed information before you submit your application. If you have any questions please contact Leah Beardsley, Home Study Coordinator, by phone at (864) 268-0570 ext. 165 or by e-mail at [email protected].