Nightlight Christian Adoptions in Tulsa is licensed by the Oklahoma Department of Social Services to select suitable families for children needing adoption. The selection of adoptive parents is based on their eligibility to meet state and agency requirements, foreign country requirements (if applicable), their capacity for adoptive parenthood, and the availability of children whose needs they can meet. Nightlight’s Oklahoma office can provide referrals for embryo donation and embryo adoption, as well as international adoption.
DOMESTIC ADOPTION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
OKLAHOMA DOMESTIC ADOPTION GETTING STARTED CHECKLIST
We would love to have the opportunity to meet with you and discuss our services. Appointments can be scheduled on an individual basis. Call the office for more information and to set up a meeting time.
How do we get started?
- Contact Loretta for a link to the online application.
- Read our Domestic Adoption Booklet found on the Domestic Adoption page and sign the Domestic Agreement with fee schedule. Mail it to our office along with the Initial Home Study Phase fee.
- Once we receive the Agreement Form and check, we will walk you through the process of completing your home study. We will be there to support you through the paperwork, education, and social work visits.
- International home study fee (Nightlight clients): $1700. Domestic home study fee: $1300. International home study only fee: $1800.
- In addition, there is an application fee of $500. This fee is only paid once, whether you are adopting Internationally, domestically, with Snowflakes, or are just doing a home study.
Please read the information provided and FAQs before submitting your application. If you have questions, contact Loretta Gassid by phone at (918) 491-6767 or by e-mail at [email protected].