Nightlight Christian Adoptions in Winter Garden (near Orland0), Florida is licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families to select suitable families for children needing adoption. The selection of adoptive parents is based on their eligibility to meet state and agency requirements, foreign country requirements (if applicable), their capacity for adoptive parenthood, and the availability of children whose needs they can meet. Nightlight’s Florida office can provide referrals for embryo donation and embryo adoption, as well as international adoption.
FLORIDA DOMESTIC ADOPTION GETTING STARTED CHECKLIST
We would love to have the opportunity to meet with you and discuss our services. Appointments can be scheduled on an individual basis. Call the office at (407) 628-9051 for more information and to set up a meeting time.
How do we get started?
- Contact Megan White for a link to the Online application
- Read our Domestic Adoption Booklet found on the Domestic Adoption page and sign the Domestic Agreement with fee schedule.
- Begin the Home Study
- International Home Study: $2100
- Domestic Home Study: $1500
- In addition, there is an application fee of $500. This fee is only paid once, whether you are adopting Internationally, domestically, with Snowflakes, or are just doing a home study.
Once we receive your Application paperwork, we will send you the home study packet, which contains the necessary paperwork for completing the home study.
Please read the enclosed information and FAQs before submitting your application.