Recently, Dan sent an email to all staff, asking them to watch a video about cyber crime prevention.
Since you landed on this page, you probably need a refresher.
That video indicated that you should never change your password or login to a secure page from a link provided in an email.
Here are the action steps:
- never open attachments that are unexplained or unexpected (including dropbox)
- NEVER enter a password on a site you arrived at by link. Always go to login sites with a new URL that you type
- Never share a password
- If you do, never email it. Send by text message
- Be suspicious of weird word usage or grammar, or requests
- Never send money/write checks, without voice or text msg confirmation
If you need a refresher, watch the video below.